GreenGates Conroe Landscaping services could not be any easier. Day in and day out, our customers have come to rely on our dependable landscape crews to provide beautiful, manicured landscapes in Conroe, TX. When you search for “landscapers near me,” you can be sure that you’ll find our team of experts ready to serve you. We take pride in our work, and our customer service is second to none. So if you’re looking for a reliable and experienced landscaper, you can count on us!
Conroe, TX Landscaping Services
Flowerbeds, Trees, Planting, and more
GreenGate wants your lawn to be a special haven. Designing great landscaping requires effort and planning, something we are happy to help with! Our specialists are knowledgeable in horticulture and design, helping you create a unique outdoor area that reflects your tastes and makes your lawn feel like a part of your home.
Looking to create a new flower bed? Perhaps you’d like to update an existing bed or plant a new tree. GreenGate will help you turn your lawn into your own personal oasis!
Rocks, Pebbles, and Paver Installation
Our rock, pebble, and paver installation will bring your lawn to life. These materials are durable and long-lasting, so you can enjoy their beauty for years to come.
We offer a range of rock choices to match the style of your home. Whether you’d like to create a walkway through your lawn with flagstone or prevent erosion with river rocks, GreenGate will rock your socks off with our knowledge and expertise!
Growing a luscious lawn takes time and effort, but with GreenGate’s sod installation Conroe, you can get a beautiful lawn fast! Our experienced sod installers will ensure that your lawn is healthy and gorgeous. Our sod is sourced from the best farms around, meaning your new sod will be weed- and bug-free at installation. We offer many different grass species, including St. Augustine, Bermuda, and Zoysia.
Once your new sod is installed, let GreenGate continue to love on your lawn! Click here to learn more about our award winning lawn fertilization services in Conroe.
Artificial Turf and Putting Greens
In Conroe, summer temperatures often soar above 100°F. Keeping real grass alive can be a struggle. With the right artificial turf installation, you don’t have to.
Synthetic grass from GreenGate can look real but requires a fraction of the maintenance of real grass. Because it doesn’t have to be mowed, you can enjoy your front and back yards without dealing with unnecessary care. Whether you’re a busy professional, caring for young children, or embracing your retirement, your life doesn’t have to involve taking care of the grass.
Hourly Landscaping Services
Lawn & Landscape Grooming
We have the perfect landscape solution if your yard could use a general clean-up! Our Lawn & Landscape Grooming takes care of EVERYTHING! It’s charged by the hour for the exact amount you need, making it perfect for seasonal changes.
Need a heavy pot moved from one spot to another? Did you purchase some plants and need help planting them? Take a break while we take care of it! Our expert landscape design teams provide weeding, plant removal, pruning, mulch rotation, and more.
Our Lawn and Landscape Grooming is very popular with customers. We strongly recommend this program for large established landscapes, such as those found in Conroe area. To maintain a beautiful lawn and healthy plants, we suggest monthly maintenance. We also offer scheduling on a quarterly or as-needed basis.
Shrub & Tree Trimming
GreenGate’s landscape crews are essential to being the premier landscape company in Conroe. Different crews perform trimming services than those who perform lawn maintenance; they are more experienced and expertly trained on how, when, and how much to trim commonly found plants in the Houston area.
Our trimming services include shrubs, plants, flowers, and ornamental trees up to 12 feet tall (one story). We recommend monthly trimming during the growing season and bi-monthly trimming in the winter. Note that irregular trimming will result in less fullness after cutting, as excessive foliage will be removed.
Local Conroe info
- Conroe is a city in and the county seat of Montgomery County, Texas, United States, about 40 miles (64 km) north of Houston. It is a principal city in the Houston–The Woodlands–Sugar Land metropolitan area.
- According to the Census Bureau, Conroe was the fastest-growing large city in the United States between July 1, 2015, and July 1, 2016.
- Lake Conroe, northwest of downtown Conroe, is the source of several water-based activities such as boating and fishing. The most common fish in the lake are Largemouth bass, bluegill, channel catfish, white bass, and hybrid striped bass. Crappie may also be found in the early spring and fall.
- The city is named after Northern-born Union Cavalry officer and Houston lumberman Isaac Conroe. Conroe founded a sawmill there in 1881. The city originally gained in wealth due to the lumber and oil industries. Originally named “Conroe’s Switch”, the area saw an influx of residents in the late 19th century due to the lumber demands on the piney wood forest of the area.
- George W. Strake discovered the Conroe Oil Field in 1931. Distillate and natural gas were produced from the Cockfield Formation at a depth of about 5,000 feet (1,500 m). A second well in 1932 produced 1200 BOPD. By 1935, the field had produced 40 million barrels of oil.
Local Deep Dive
A walk through downtown Conroe is a walk through history. The iconic features of its original brick streets blend in with new attractions of restaurants, entertainment, antique shopping and a unique arts scene, creating a community feel all its own.
- Learn about Montgomery County and its role in Texas history at the Heritage Museum of Montgomery County or the Texas Flag Park.
- Learn about Texas History at the Texas Flag Park or on the walking Art Bench tour in downtown.
- If you are wanting to enjoy the great outdoors – take a hike in the Sam Houston National Forest or WG Jones State Forest, spend a day fishing on Lake Conroe, or take advantage of one of the amazing city parks (complete with playgrounds, trails, skate park, ball fields, etc!).
- Step back into the oil and timber boom town days of Conroe’s origin in Historic Downtown Conroe.
- Enjoy Conroe’s cultural side via gallery exhibits at one of downtown’s three art galleries. Experience live theatre at the historic Crighton and Owen theatres.
- Conroe was selected to become a designated Main Street Community in January, 2022. By virtue of this designation, Conroe Main Street joins approximately 90 other downtown districts in Texas – all using Main Street’s proven approach to revitalization.