GreenGates Cypress Landscaping services could not be any easier. Day in and day out, our customers have come to rely on our dependable landscape crews to provide beautiful, manicured landscapes in Cypress, TX. When you search for “landscapers near me,” you can be sure that you’ll find our team of experts ready to serve you. We take pride in our work, and our customer service is second to none. So if you’re looking for a reliable and experienced landscaper, you can count on us!
Cypress, TX Landscaping Services
Flowerbeds, Trees, Planting, and more
GreenGate wants your lawn to be a special haven. Designing great landscaping requires effort and planning, something we are happy to help with! Our specialists are knowledgeable in horticulture and design, helping you create a unique outdoor area that reflects your tastes and makes your lawn feel like a part of your home.
Looking to create a new flower bed? Perhaps you’d like to update an existing bed or plant a new tree. GreenGate will help you turn your lawn into your own personal oasis!
Rocks, Pebbles, and Paver Installation
Our rock, pebble, and paver installation will bring your lawn to life. These materials are durable and long-lasting, so you can enjoy their beauty for years to come.
We offer a range of rock choices to match the style of your home. Whether you’d like to create a walkway through your lawn with flagstone or prevent erosion with river rocks, GreenGate will rock your socks off with our knowledge and expertise!
Growing a luscious lawn takes time and effort, but with GreenGate’s sod installation Cypress, you can get a beautiful lawn fast! Our experienced sod installers will ensure that your lawn is healthy and gorgeous. Our sod is sourced from the best farms around, meaning your new sod will be weed- and bug-free at installation. We offer many different grass species, including St. Augustine, Bermuda, and Zoysia.
Once your new sod is installed, let GreenGate continue to love on your lawn! Click here to learn more about our award winning lawn fertilization services in Cypress.
Artificial Turf and Putting Greens
In Cypress, summer temperatures often soar above 100°F. Keeping real grass alive can be a struggle. With the right artificial turf installation, you don’t have to.
Synthetic grass from GreenGate can look real but requires a fraction of the maintenance of real grass. Because it doesn’t have to be mowed, you can enjoy your front and back yards without dealing with unnecessary care. Whether you’re a busy professional, caring for young children, or embracing your retirement, your life doesn’t have to involve taking care of the grass.
Hourly Landscaping Services
Lawn & Landscape Grooming
We have the perfect landscape solution if your yard could use a general clean-up! Our Lawn & Landscape Grooming takes care of EVERYTHING! It’s charged by the hour for the exact amount you need, making it perfect for seasonal changes.
Need a heavy pot moved from one spot to another? Did you purchase some plants and need help planting them? Take a break while we take care of it! Our expert landscape design teams provide weeding, plant removal, pruning, mulch rotation, and more.
Our Lawn and Landscape Grooming is very popular with customers. We strongly recommend this program for large established landscapes, such as those found in Cypress area. To maintain a beautiful lawn and healthy plants, we suggest monthly maintenance. We also offer scheduling on a quarterly or as-needed basis.
Shrub & Tree Trimming
GreenGate’s landscape crews are essential to being the premier landscape company in Cypress. Different crews perform trimming services than those who perform lawn maintenance; they are more experienced and expertly trained on how, when, and how much to trim commonly found plants in the Houston area.
Our trimming services include shrubs, plants, flowers, and ornamental trees up to 12 feet tall (one story). We recommend monthly trimming during the growing season and bi-monthly trimming in the winter. Note that irregular trimming will result in less fullness after cutting, as excessive foliage will be removed.
Local Cypress info
- Cypress is a community in Harris County, Texas, United States, located completely inside the jurisdiction of the City of Houston.
- The Cypress urban cluster ranks 50th in the top 100 highest-income urban areas in the United States.
- Large scale residential and commercial development beginning in the 1980s transformed the once rural area into one of the Houston area’s largest suburban communities.
- In March 2008, the Cypress Historical Society (CHS) was formed as a non-profit corporation with its primary mission being “…to discover, educate, promote, collect, preserve and make available to the public, historical documents and artifacts of the Cypress area.”
- As of the 2010 US Census, there were approximately 122,803 people, 39,705 households, and 32,762 families living in the zip codes labeled as Cypress.
- 10 more things you may not know about Cypress, TX
Local Deep Dive
According to Mom Collective, Moms Love Cypress, TX because of the family-friendly neighborhood activities and the small-town feel so close to the big city. Houston Mom Collective is a great resource with an abundance of helpful links for local to-do’s (shared below)!
- Zube Park and John Paul Landing Park– Great park with really cool splash pads and great fishing.
- Houston Premium Outlets provides awesome shopping experiences with 145 designer and name-brand stores at low outlet prices.
- Cypress Academy has a Performing Arts Center with dance and theatre, cheerleading and gymnastics classes, and awesome party options.
- Cypress has a great bird population and moms love taking their kids to check out the owls!
- We Rock the Spectrum is a sensory-safe indoor playgrounds, classes, and birthday parties for ALL kids! They “provide a place for children of all ability levels to play and grow together.” With their sensory-friendly equipment and mindset, all children are welcome and safe to play.
- Darren Goforth Park, named for fallen officer Deputy Darren Goforth, is a great park featuring a lake, fishing, a playground, a rope climb, a dog park, and trails & restrooms.
- Houston Public Libraries boast quite a few family-friendly activities. Find your closest location here.