GreenGates Spring Landscaping services could not be any easier. Day in and day out, our customers have come to rely on our dependable landscape crews to provide beautiful, manicured landscapes in The Spring, TX. When you search for “landscapers near me,” you can be sure that you’ll find our team of experts ready to serve you. We take pride in our work, and our customer service is second to none. So if you’re looking for a reliable and experienced landscaper, you can count on us!
Spring, TX Landscaping Services
Flowerbeds, Trees, Planting, and more
GreenGate wants your lawn to be a special haven. Designing great landscaping requires effort and planning, something we are happy to help with! Our specialists are knowledgeable in horticulture and design, helping you create a unique outdoor area that reflects your tastes and makes your lawn feel like a part of your home.
Looking to create a new flower bed? Perhaps you’d like to update an existing bed or plant a new tree. GreenGate will help you turn your lawn into your own personal oasis!
Rocks, Pebbles, and Paver Installation
Our rock, pebble, and paver installation will bring your lawn to life. These materials are durable and long-lasting, so you can enjoy their beauty for years to come.
We offer a range of rock choices to match the style of your home. Whether you’d like to create a walkway through your lawn with flagstone or prevent erosion with river rocks, GreenGate will rock your socks off with our knowledge and expertise!
Growing a luscious lawn takes time and effort, but with GreenGate’s sod installation Spring, you can get a beautiful lawn fast! Our experienced sod installers will ensure that your lawn is healthy and gorgeous. Our sod is sourced from the best farms around, meaning your new sod will be weed- and bug-free at installation. We offer many different grass species, including St. Augustine, Bermuda, and Zoysia.
Once your new sod is installed, let GreenGate continue to love on your lawn! Click here to learn more about our award winning lawn fertilization services in Spring.
Artificial Turf and Putting Greens
In Spring, summer temperatures often soar above 100°F. Keeping real grass alive can be a struggle. With the right artificial turf installation, you don’t have to.
Synthetic grass from GreenGate can look real but requires a fraction of the maintenance of real grass. Because it doesn’t have to be mowed, you can enjoy your front and back yards without dealing with unnecessary care. Whether you’re a busy professional, caring for young children, or embracing your retirement, your life doesn’t have to involve taking care of the grass.
Hourly Landscaping Services
Lawn & Landscape Grooming
We have the perfect landscape solution if your yard could use a general clean-up! Our Lawn & Landscape Grooming takes care of EVERYTHING! It’s charged by the hour for the exact amount you need, making it perfect for seasonal changes.
Need a heavy pot moved from one spot to another? Did you purchase some plants and need help planting them? Take a break while we take care of it! Our expert landscape design teams provide weeding, plant removal, pruning, mulch rotation, and more.
Our Lawn and Landscape Grooming is very popular with customers. We strongly recommend this program for large established landscapes, such as those found in Spring area. To maintain a beautiful lawn and healthy plants, we suggest monthly maintenance. We also offer scheduling on a quarterly or as-needed basis.
Shrub & Tree Trimming
GreenGate’s landscape crews are essential to being the premier landscape company in Spring. Different crews perform trimming services than those who perform lawn maintenance; they are more experienced and expertly trained on how, when, and how much to trim commonly found plants in the Houston area.
Our trimming services include shrubs, plants, flowers, and ornamental trees up to 12 feet tall (one story). We recommend monthly trimming during the growing season and bi-monthly trimming in the winter. Note that irregular trimming will result in less fullness after cutting, as excessive foliage will be removed.
Local Spring info
- Spring is a community in Harris County, Texas, United States, located completely inside the jurisdiction of Houston in Harris County, Texas, United States, part of the Houston–The Woodlands-Sugar Land metropolitan area.
- The original town of Spring is now known as Old Town Spring. It is a tourist-centered district with family-owned and operated shops and restaurants.
- In 1838, William Pierpont placed a trading post on Spring Creek. In 1840, the town of Spring had 153 residents. By the mid-1840s, many German immigrants, including Gus Bayer and Carl Wunsche, moved to the area and began farming.
- As of the 2020 United States census, 62,559 people, 20,185 households, and 15,092 families residing in the Spring area.
- The International and Great Northern Railroad, built through Spring, opened in 1871, which caused Spring to expand.
- 10 More things you may not know about Spring.
Local Deep Dive
- Spring Texas is an unincorporated area of Harris County which means there is no actual city of Spring. Old Town Spring is a quaint area of 200+ shops and restaurants and is considered the “downtown” area of Spring.
- TGR Wildlife Park, you will get up close and personal with some of the planets most exotic, fascinating, and endangered animals. With more than 100 animals representing over 25 species, there is something here to engage and inspire all ages.
- Wild Stallion Vineyards this 14-acre property is home to Blanc du Bois grapevines, an event center, and an outdoor stage with a dance floor. Wild Stallion Vineyards hosts weddings/receptions, bridal and baby showers, corporate events, cooking classes, wine tastings, private events and more.
- Wet ‘n’ Wild SplashTown, Houston’s largest waterpark in Spring, features an impressive line-up of rides, including the Brain Drain, Stingray Racer, Ripqurl, The Tornado, Texas Free Fall, and Thunder Run.
- Barbara Bush Branch Library is integral to the Spring/Klein community. They provide free educational resources to people of all ages, from yoga classes to technology programs, as well as a huge selection of materials to educate, entertain and inspire.
180-acre Meyer Park features multiple sports fields, trails, a pond, and much more for outdoor enthusiasts. The park also features a barbecue pavilion, gazebo, paved trails, nature trails, a three-acre fishing lake and duck pond, and two age-specific playgrounds.