GreenGates Tomball Landscaping services could not be any easier. Day in and day out, our customers have come to rely on our dependable landscape crews to provide beautiful, manicured landscapes in Tomball, TX. When you search for “landscapers near me,” you can be sure that you’ll find our team of experts ready to serve you. We take pride in our work, and our customer service is second to none. So if you’re looking for a reliable and experienced landscaper, you can count on us!
Tomball, TX Landscaping Services
Flowerbeds, Trees, Planting, and more
GreenGate wants your lawn to be a special haven. Designing great landscaping requires effort and planning, something we are happy to help with! Our specialists are knowledgeable in horticulture and design, helping you create a unique outdoor area that reflects your tastes and makes your lawn feel like a part of your home.
Looking to create a new flower bed? Perhaps you’d like to update an existing bed or plant a new tree. GreenGate will help you turn your lawn into your own personal oasis!
Rocks, Pebbles, and Paver Installation
Our rock, pebble, and paver installation will bring your lawn to life. These materials are durable and long-lasting, so you can enjoy their beauty for years to come.
We offer a range of rock choices to match the style of your home. Whether you’d like to create a walkway through your lawn with flagstone or prevent erosion with river rocks, GreenGate will rock your socks off with our knowledge and expertise!
Growing a luscious lawn takes time and effort, but with GreenGate’s sod installation Tomball, you can get a beautiful lawn fast! Our experienced sod installers will ensure that your lawn is healthy and gorgeous. Our sod is sourced from the best farms around, meaning your new sod will be weed- and bug-free at installation. We offer many different grass species, including St. Augustine, Bermuda, and Zoysia.
Once your new sod is installed, let GreenGate continue to love on your lawn! Click here to learn more about our award winning lawn fertilization services in Tomball.
Artificial Turf and Putting Greens
In Tomball, summer temperatures often soar above 100°F. Keeping real grass alive can be a struggle. With the right artificial turf installation, you don’t have to.
Synthetic grass from GreenGate can look real but requires a fraction of the maintenance of real grass. Because it doesn’t have to be mowed, you can enjoy your front and back yards without dealing with unnecessary care. Whether you’re a busy professional, caring for young children, or embracing your retirement, your life doesn’t have to involve taking care of the grass.
Hourly Landscaping Services
Lawn & Landscape Grooming
We have the perfect landscape solution if your yard could use a general clean-up! Our Lawn & Landscape Grooming takes care of EVERYTHING! It’s charged by the hour for the exact amount you need, making it perfect for seasonal changes.
Need a heavy pot moved from one spot to another? Did you purchase some plants and need help planting them? Take a break while we take care of it! Our expert landscape design teams provide weeding, plant removal, pruning, mulch rotation, and more.
Our Lawn and Landscape Grooming is very popular with customers. We strongly recommend this program for large established landscapes, such as those found in Tomball area. To maintain a beautiful lawn and healthy plants, we suggest monthly maintenance. We also offer scheduling on a quarterly or as-needed basis.
Shrub & Tree Trimming
GreenGate’s landscape crews are essential to being the premier landscape company in Tomball. Different crews perform trimming services than those who perform lawn maintenance; they are more experienced and expertly trained on how, when, and how much to trim commonly found plants in the Houston area.
Our trimming services include shrubs, plants, flowers, and ornamental trees up to 12 feet tall (one story). We recommend monthly trimming during the growing season and bi-monthly trimming in the winter. Note that irregular trimming will result in less fullness after cutting, as excessive foliage will be removed.
Local Tomball info
- Tomball is a city in Harris County in the U.S. state of Texas, a part of the Houston metropolitan area.
- On May 27, 1933, the Humble Oil Company struck oil southwest of town, earning Tomball the nationally recognized nickname of “Oiltown USA.” Humble Oil Company, now known as Exxon, and more than 20 other energy companies worked the fields around the City for many years, producing more than 100 million barrels of oil.
- Thomas Henry Ball, an attorney for the Trinity and Brazos Valley Railroad, convinced the railroad to run the line right through downtown Tomball. Soon after, people came in droves to this new train stop. Hotels, boarding houses, saloons, and mercantile stores all began to spring up in the area. At first, people called the area Peck, after a chief civil engineer of the railroad line. However, on December 2, 1907, the town was officially named Tom Ball, later to be shortened to one word, for Mr. Ball.
- As of the 2020 United States census, there were 12,341 people, 4,516 households, and 2,678 families residing in the city.
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Tomball, Texas
Local Deep Dive
According to Mom Collective, Moms Love Tomball, TX because of the family-friendly neighborhood activities and the small-town feel so close to the big city. Houston Mom Collective is a great resource with an abundance of helpful links for local to-do’s (shared below)!
- Tomball Depot is a great place to check out train memorabilia, original art works, antiques, and a model railroad. Join in on their fun, fitness, and friendship events hosted regularly.
- Kleb Woods Nature Preserve is over 133 acres of picnic and camping grounds amidst natural wetlands and forest. The trails provides great fitness for all ages and the nature center helps peak your adventurer’s spirit!
- Tomball Museum Center- Explore the history of Tomball throughout the year at the Museum Center. There are TONS of events that kids of all ages would love!
- George Mitchell Nature Preserve- Hiking and biking! Kayaking and canoeing! There is no limit to the outdoor adventures that await you.
- Houston Public Libraries boast quite a few family friendly activities. Find your closest location here. Your kids will love the library and all of its FREE fun things to do. A few of us may even want to move into it! A lot of neighborhoods even boast Free Little Libraries that can help your kid keep their love of reading alive.
- The City of Tomball website illuminates that :: “From history and nature, to fun-filled festivals, live music, sports, unique shopping and award winning mom-and-pop restaurants, Tomball is at the center of it all.”
- Tomball has many great neighborhoods to consider, like Inverness, Village Creek, Creekside, Northpointe, Albury Trails Estate, and many more! Neighborhoods.com is a great place to start to find out more about these neighborhoods and to find a house.