Home Pest Control
We have licensed pest control technicians that apply a quarterly home pest control application around your home to keep insects from entering. You do not need to be home. Same-day service is also available if you call before 12. (We can perform interior applications for pantries, baseboards, bathrooms, etc. if you have a current infestation).
Our Home Pest Control service covers the most prominent pests in our area, such as roaches, ants, earwigs, silverfish, etc. After the application, you may see activity for up to a week to ten days. We warranty all of our services, so please give us a call if you still see bug activity 7-10 days from the application date. We will be out within five business days to re-treat, no hassle, no charge, Guaranteed.
Quarterly Barrier Home Pest Control
Our quarterly barrier home pest control program is highly effective and is our most popular pest control service. Rather than working inside your home, GreenGates’ proactive barrier spray keeps the bugs from entering in the first place.
Here’s how it works- When our state-licensed technician shows up at your home for your home pest control service, the first thing he’ll do is de-web around your windows and doors, front & back porches, etc. After de-webbing, the technician will apply our barrier spray “around” your home, up the side walls by about 3 feet, and outwards from your home by about 5’-10′. The product will kill numerous bugs that traverse through it and act as a repellent to others (Think of tear gas for bugs).
Our barrier pest control service covers all the heavy hitters like cockroaches, ants, pill bugs, earwigs, etc., for over 30 different pests. (If you have a current interior infestation, a one-time interior application is the best place to start, then transition to our barrier program moving forward). Our quarterly pest control program includes the following:
- Detailed inspection of your home’s exterior to check for entry points and potential issues.
- Sweep for cobwebs on the outside of your home.
- Remove mud daubers.
- Dust weep holes.
- Spray pest barrier around the entire exterior of your home.
- 100% Guaranteed.
Indoor Pest Control
If you are currently experiencing an infestation inside your home, we recommend a one-time home interior pest control service. After an initial interior application, the more economical exterior pest control will work splendidly. Our residential interior pest service includes the following:
- A 1X interior treatment of your entire home with special attention to problem areas.
- We will treat ants, spiders, silverfish, roaches, etc., to get them out of your home.
- While there, we’ll also perform your first exterior barrier treatment
- Once your interior treatment has been completed, you can transition to our exterior quarterly perimeter treatments to keep the bugs where they belong……OUTSIDE!
- Unsure about the bugs you are seeing? Visit our Pest Library!
Like all GreenGate products, we only use the most advanced and effective rodent bait boxes and bait on the market. This service is available with all of our home pest bundles.
- Rodent bait stations come with their own weight block to hold the station securely where we place it.
- All stations are tamper resistant to children up to 6 years old and resistant to tampering and/or entering by pets.
- Our bait boxes target both Rats and Mice and include a dual attraction of bait and nesting material, making it twice as effective.
- Bait will be replaced as needed every quarter.
Rodent Exclusion Service
- Pest exclusion, a method most commonly used for rodents, is a preventative pest control method that involves identifying and sealing off any potential entry points to your home.
- A dime-sized hole is all a mouse needs to wiggle into your home, and a rat only needs a hole the size of a quarter! Brand new homes have, on average, 12 entry points for rodents.
- Greengate’s rodent exclusion service begins with a thorough inspection of your home by one of our licensed pest control technicians.
- Once entry points have been identified, your technician will provide you with a custom rodent exclusion quote to address and seal off possible points of entry. Call today to schedule your appointment!
- GreenGate specializes in both the prevention and the remediation of termites.
- We perform complete home inspections visually and with an infrared gun for the most comprehensive inspections possible.
- If termites are detected, we have multiple budget-friendly solutions to terminate them and offer a 1-year guarantee.
- Assuming there is no active termite activity, GREAT! We also have cost-effective preventative programs to keep it that way.
- Protect your home by getting your free termite inspection today!
Insulation For Pest Control
- Thermal Acoustical Pest Control (TAP®) Insulation is designed to control insects in your attic. This unique insulation is blown in and contains a safe-for-you-family insecticide to prevent bugs from infesting your attic space.
- TAP® insulation also provides additional R-Value, helping to lower heat and air conditioning bills.
- We recommend adding a 5″ TAP® layer for standard new homes over any existing insulation. For homes with insufficient existing insulation, we can first add a layer of basic insulation prior to adding the TAP® as a cost-saving measure while also giving your home the additional R-Value your family needs.
- Our GreenGate technicians will knock down all wasp/mud dauber nests.
- Apply a one time wasp preventative to all areas of your home where wasps like to nest.
- This 1x service is guaranteed for the entire summer season.
Commercial Pest Control Services
- GreenGate Starts with a free property inspection to assess needs.
- With inspection in hand, we can custom-tailor a budget-friendly program for your unique property.
- As with all GreenGate services, you get a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Commercial properties we service include:
• MUD districts
• Municipal buildings
• Storage Units
• Office buildings
• Property management
• Water districts
• And more!
The great thing about GreenGate’s home pest control is our “Great Communication Guarantee”!
24 hrs before we plan to service your home, we’ll notify you via email; and when the technician is on his way, you’ll also get a text.
Finally, you’ll receive a post-service email detailing your service once the application is complete.
See a critter between visits, no problem. We’ll have a technician out within five business days for a retreat, guaranteed.
Quarterly Pest Control FAQ
We recommend our 1x Interior/Exterior Pest Control visit to get started, and after that our Exterior Quarterly Home Pest Control will do the trick. If you ever see bugs inside again while on our program and had previously received an interior visit, we’ll retreat at no extra cost to you.
If you have signed up for home pest control, we schedule customers on a quarterly basis. You can usually expect us in January, March/April, June, and September/October.
Not at all! Like weeds, bugs can be stubborn and typically more active after treatment due to being flushed from their hiding places. After the initial application, you may still see activity for up to a week to ten days. If you are still seeing bug activity 7-10 days post-treatment, give us a call!
Ants, ticks, fleas, pill bugs, earwigs, silverfish, cockroaches, silverfish, chinch bugs, and more! Learn more about common pests in our area HERE.
Yes, it is! It is best always to allow treatments to your home and/or lawn to dry (about 30 mins) prior to being in the same space or playing in the yard with the kids and pups; this will also allow for maximum efficacy.
Absolutely. Our termite inspections are free, so why not?!