Yard pigmentation is the exact same process used by golf courses all over the country to keep their links nice and green in winter.
- This is a professional grade, translucent product that is sprayed on your turf. Because it is not a “paint”, the end product looks very natural allowing your turf’s imperfections to show through.
- Yard pigment is applied in late November, early December and will look great all the way to spring. – Unlike rye seed, you can continue with your normal fertilization program which means you can continue with pre emergents to prevent those spring time weeds.
- Best of all, you won’t see the spring time brown up as the rye seed grass slowly dies out and rots away.
How the product is applied
- We mow your property capturing any loose debris.
- Our pigment is mixed with water and sprayed on.
- Concrete surfaces etc. are protected while spraying.
That’s it! Pretty simple stuff.
All other services can continue as normal.
- Your preferred mowing schedule can continue to keep your yard looking nice and tidy.
- Lawn fertilization continues as scheduled.
- Normal watering continues
- Pets keep on doing their business