When it comes to maintaining a lush, vibrant lawn or garden, the battle against weeds is an ongoing challenge. Among the various types of lawn
“We had Greengate hang Christmas lights for us this year. We asked and two days later they were up and beautifully done. The men were fast, courteous, and very nice. We felt there were a couple of lights that were dim. They came out immediately to take care of the situation. We are extremely pleased with this company.” – Linda D.
Holiday & Christmas Light Installation Service
Light Installation West University Place
GreenGates holiday & Christmas light installation West University Place includes a custom outdoor holiday light design, a professional team of light installers to hang and take-down your lights, and year-round storage so you don’t have to stress about a thing.
Here in West University Place a white Christmas will likely never be our thing! But diving head first into our most festive time of the year certainly can be! Christmas light installation by GreenGate will surely deliver all the Christmas spirit you’ve been looking for, directly to your home.
Creating a magical winter wonderland for you and yours is easy with holiday light installation by GreenGate. We can create a simple design for your humble abode or a one-of-a-kind work of art only one of our GreenGate design consultants could have imagined.
Brightly lit roof lines and facia accent all the interesting architectural details that make your home unique and interesting to behold. When thinking about West U Christmas light installations, rooflines and dormers are a great place to start. Your unique design welcomes your friends and loved ones for holiday festivities and plugs your home into your holiday community for a brilliant street of magical homes!
Christmas Light Installer Near Me Could Not Be Easier!
Light Up Pathways, Beds, & Trees
Another great idea our West University Place professional Christmas light installers make use of is drawing a curious eye to your lawn and landscape. Shrubs are an excellent opportunity to add depth, texture, and color to your holiday light installation. Lighting your shrubs with holiday lights will light up children’s faces and dazzle your neighbors! Shrubs can be fat, tall, or short, and it doesn’t matter; because covered in lights, your shrubs are a vibrant reminder of Christmas past.
Christmas light installation West University Place wouldn’t be complete without accenting the ornamental trees near your home and the larger trees in your yard. There will likely never be shimmering Christmas icicles hanging from your trees in West U, but that’s no problem for GreenGates’ Christmas light installers! The warm glow of an ornamental tree covered in holiday lights will deliver the oohs and ahh’s from children and neighbors alike! We can wrap the tree’s base or lace our lights throughout the canopy! Magical doesn’t even begin to describe it.
Garland & Wreaths - Oh My!
Let’s not forget the contours and elegant lines of your pathways and flower beds. Install holiday lights to outline sidewalks guiding your guest to the best Christmas! Finish with outlining flower beds, drives, and tree circles to complete your inviting Christmas wonderland! We need to accessorize our holiday light installation in West University Place with wreaths, garlands, and ribbons! But let’s not stop there; we can also light up those wreaths and garlands! Garland-wrapped porch posts and lit wreaths above the garage are fun, fun! Installing Christmas lights in West University Place simply could not be easier. Working together with our designers, we can design the exact holiday decor and light installation you’ve been dreaming of. Not sure what exactly you want, no problem! Find some inspiration here or here.
When our designers work on your custom Christmas light design, they automatically create three unique package options for your home, each with a budget-friendly price point. You can choose one of the three you like the most or use it as a convenient point to start building your Holiday & Christmas light vision!
Either way, easy peasy! Create a magical Christmas wonderland for the kids or something with stunning sophistication.
Our expert installers will begin your holiday decoration installation with your unique plan in hand. GreenGates lights are commercial grade quality and all LED. Our LED’s come in a plethora of colors and both bright and soft light. No color of the imagination is off-limits. Warm, crystal clear, deep blues or magical green for good luck and greater health are yours to choose from. The energy consumption of our lights is a fraction of traditional lights and gives off virtually no heat. All of the lights and decor are owned by you and warrantied by us. All lights are custom for your home, and there’s no need to hire an electrician.
Holiday Light Installation West University Place
Secure Light Installation & Storage
GreenGate uses a clip system or magnetic fasteners to hang our light strands. No nails or screws are needed to hang your lights for most installations. Our lights come on massive spools, so every inch of the light strands we build will be unique for your home. You can choose elegant white light only or cover your home with bursting colors! Whatever suits you……….suits us to a “T.”
The best Christmas light installation West University Place by GreenGate includes everything needed for your installation. All extension cords, timers, etc., are all part of your hassle-free installation. If a light bulb goes out, no problem; our technicians will be out within five business days to replace it……guaranteed.
At the end of the season (January), GreenGate will return to your home and efficiently remove your professionally installed Christmas lights and decorations. Once down, we carefully organize them and store them in protective containers. Those containers are then kept at our secure warehouse at no charge for safekeeping until next season circles back around.
Why choose Greengate for Holiday & Christmas Light Installation?
- Locally born, owned, and operated. You will always get a local friendly Texan on the phone when you call.
- We guarantee our service, and your bulbs!
- If you have a light go out, we will replace within 5 business days, and we guarantee your lights forever (as long as we are servicing them).
- No contracts!
- Great communication guarantee!
- We’ll send you an email the day before your scheduled service and a text when your technician is en route to your property.
- Easy auto-pay and online account access.
GreenGate offers our lighting and decor for all holidays, not just Christmas. Want to light up your spooky Halloween house? We can absolutely do that too! Our expert holiday lighting design and installation program serve both residential and commercial buildings. Don’t wait; get started today!
Local West University Place info
- West University Place, often called West University or West U for short, is a city located in the U.S. state of Texas within the Houston–Sugar Land metropolitan area and southwestern Harris County. At the 2020 U.S. census, the population of the city was 14,955. It is nicknamed “The Neighborhood City” and is mainly a bedroom community for upper-class families.
- The city was developed in 1917 by Ben Hooper, a former Tennessee governor. The name “West University Place” originated from its proximity to Rice Institute, now known as Rice University. The first lots in the community were sold in 1917. Portions of West University were previously within the Harris County Poor farm, which extended from an area between Bellaire Boulevard and Bissonnet Street, eastward to an area near the “poor farm ditch.”
- Nicknamed the “Bayou City,” “Space City,” “H-Town,” and “the 713”, Houston has become a global city with strengths in culture, medicine, and research.
- Leading in healthcare sectors and building oilfield equipment, Houston has the second-most Fortune 500 headquarters of any U.S. municipality within its city limits (after New York City).
Local Deep Dive
According to Neighborhoods.com, West University Place, or West U for short, is a residential area located close to Rice University. Often considered its own city within a city, this area has won several awards for being one of the top neighborhoods in the country. With a mixture of modern and traditional homes, this stunning corner of Houston is in high demand. A short walk down the idyllic streets and you’ll see why Houstonians love calling this neighborhood home.
- Houston has about 10,000 restaurants that can appeal to a variety of taste buds. The culinary scene is just as diverse as its residents.Some of the dining options include seafood, Italian, American, Tex-Mex, and steakhouses.
- Houston Premium Outlets provides awesome shopping experiences with 145 designer and name-brand stores at low outlet prices.
- Places like Space Center Houston, Houston Arboretum and Nature Center, Downtown Aquarium, and the Houston Zoo are great things to do and see for the whole family.
- The city has become an international cultural hotspot thanks to the Houston Museum District. Visitors can check out the Houston Museum of African American Culture, Czech Cultural Center, Asia Society Texas Center, and Gente de Teatro.
- Outdoor recreation is readily available in Houston such as Buffalo Bayou, a 52-mile waterway perfect for observing the native landscape, canoeing, and kayaking.
- Houston Public Libraries boast quite a few family-friendly activities. Find your closest location here.
Helpful Lawn Care Resources
Before we dive into the available options for lawn aeration services, let us touch on a few things. After continued efforts with a solid fertilization
real results - Holiday Lighting
Our committed, highly-qualified team of licensed technicians provides the best lawn fertilization, pest control, and mosquito barrier services available. We have a history of satisfied customers across Katy, Sugar Land, Cypress, The Woodlands, Houston, Memorial City, Spring, Missouri City, Richmond, Tomball, and Conroe. Our quality speaks for itself through the yards and voices of our customers and our abundance of five-star reviews.
“Best lawn care near me could not be easier”